That’s applications and Over-The-Air firmware updates to you, effectively providing a new build of the Prisma network player platform
And that means? Eliminating past patches and unnecessary coding to increase control, connection speed and stability, while adding new features and functions to, “…improve overall performance,” said the company.
First up? Apple (1.3.4(62)) and Android (220.127.116.11) Prisma applications are now in a single app for both phone, in portrait orientation and tablet in landscape orientation. New apps are live in Google’s Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
ALL PRISMA MODELS
- AirPlay 2 – all Prisma models are now AirPlay 2 enabled
- “Heartbeat” function – this feature improves discovery, as well as active network connection and communication between the Prisma device and application
- WIFI setup – WIFI setup can now be done using three options: Android – from the initial Discovery page in Prisma application; iOS – using AirPlay, from WIFI Settings menu and Google Home – setup with Google Home and a Chromecast account is required to use Chromecast built-in related applications and features
NP5 NETWORK PLAYER
- RS232 Link functionality improvements
- Added Digital output setting options:
- Native – native playback, with selectable maximum sampling rate pass-through options of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 or 192kHz
- Fixed – selectable up-sampling/down-sampling to 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 or 192kHz
- Elimination of pop noises while playing high resolution files over Airplay and Chromecast
- DLNA/UPNP protocol improvements for improved playback performance across all platforms (including solving playback issues with Audirvana and Primephonic)
To learn more, call lick 01423 358846 or [email protected]