600 Series Speakers Announced Via B&W
23rd August 2018
The 600 Series includes the Continuum cone, developed over an eight-year period
It’s in the 600 Series, but the Continuum cone was first featured on the company’s flagship 800 Series Diamond models, including the 800 D3.
The new 600 Series also features the Decoupled Double Dome tweeter.
The new range is available in black and white, includes:
• 603: floorstanding speaker with the Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, an FST midrange driver using the Continuum cone plus dual paper-cone bass drivers
• 606: For stand or bookshelf use, this compact speaker combining the Decoupled Double Dome tweeter technology with a 6.5-inch Continuum cone mid/bass driver
• 607: this compact standmount speaker offers a 5-inch Continuum cone mid/bass driver
• HTM6: A slim, dedicated centre channel speaker with the Decoupled Double Dome tweeter plus dual 5-inch Continuum cone mid/bass drivers
• ASW610XP, ASW610 and ASW608: Completing the range are three subwoofers carried across from the previous 600 Series with updated finishes.
To learn more, click www.bowers-wilkins.com
Don’t forget to check out my new Facebook Group, The Audiophile Man: Hi-Fi & Music here: www.facebook.com/groups/theaudiophileman for exclusive postings, exclusive editorial and more!]